Thursday 24 July 2014

Waffle House, Miri

Went to a new place for lunch today. 
Heard quite a few good review on it so decided to give it a try today.
Anyone been to the newly opened Waffle House at CentrePoint Phase 1 area?
(located behind Lorenzo)

 Price is reasonable for waffle I guess.
Maybe I was giving a high expectation to it so I end up quite disappointed.
Wasn't really as good as I thought it'll be. 

 All the menu are about "WAFFLES" obviously..

 Grandma's Lamb Stew
It's so hard to find a good lamb stew in Miri. This one taste so-so for me.
Still prefer the one at Pete's Deli..

 Waffle-wish Corned Beef.
Interesting way of having a waffle. 
This is probably the most satisfying dish I had. Like how it tasted a little salty + sweet at the same time
(btw, the served me the waffle with the knife that way. I didn't make it that way)

 Tomato Chicken.
Ordinary taste like u can get it anywhere else.

Milk waffle.
I would recommend to try the waffles at Mayland (Permaisure Mall) instead rather than here.
The Waffles here are more crispy kind while the ones in Mayland are softer and taste somehow better for me. 

Giving this shop a 2 out of 5.

0 comments:

Post a Comment