Wednesday 18 September 2013

Terrible 3

Little G has finally turned 3 years old.
As they say, she has finally entered the "terrible 3" so here comes my nightmare.

Had a pre-birthday cake blowing session at my parent's house for her during her birthday eve.
There is just something about candle blowing that fascinates my daughter. 

Time flies when you are having fun. Never noticed that 3 years has gone by. 
The next thing u know, I'll probably be at my daughter's wedding already =.='
Oh.. time please slow down!! I don't want her to leave my bed side so soon~!! 

After that, we head home & grandpa told Giselle he left her a surprise gift inside the bedroom. Not wasting her time she rushed upstair to see what it is and found this gigantic kitty laying on her bed.
Spoilt brat. 

*** 
September 11, 2013
3 years ago on the exact date I was in labour pain trying to bring this little girl out into this world & now we're celebrating her birthday with a bunch of her friends at HER school!!
It was too rush for us to prepare much of a party for her as we just came back from our family trip 2 days ago so only managed to buy a cake and have a simple celebration.
Have to make sure I prepare at least a week early for her next birthday celebration in year 2014. 

Thank you ELC teachers, for making the day memorable for her :o) 
Just for extra info, most of the students beside her are a year older than her, that's why the big difference in size.

My dumb-looking little girl!!
Mommy love u to every bits!!

That's her favorite Teacher SooWen putting a celebration hat on her.
I seriously need to make a lesson out of this so I can make a better celebration for her next year =.='

Happy Birthday darling~!
All the best wishes from us & ELC. 

Brought her back from school early that day to have some girl's time with her :o)
And yes, she was really excited to go home earlier than expected! 

 At night, it was a simple dinner celebration with the Ongs.
The kids were singing birthday song for her in a loud tone.. lol..
I'm sure Dynasty Restaurant is terrified by now with all our kids screaming and running every single year.

Our next generation in the making.

0 comments:

Post a Comment